Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Less than 48 hours...packing our bags!!

I'm packing the hospital bags and checking them twice!!  Barrett's bag has been packed for a few weeks now but I just haven't done mine because I still need half the stuff I'm gonna pack.  I'm making a list of what to throw in last minute and packing what I can.  Ben is gonna pack his bag soon as well.

We have less than 48 hours before we meet our precious little boy!!!  This is crazy and the feeling is so overwhelming and exciting!!  I just feel so giddy!!!

My mom and Whitney are coming in this evening and my Dad will come Thursday evening.  I'm excited to see them!!  Since I haven't been able to get too far away from the hospital, I haven't been to their house in a while.  Ben's parent are coming up early Friday morning as well.  What a WONDERFUL weekend we have to look forward to!!!  :)  I pray everything goes great and we are all healthy.  Thank you Jesus for this awesome miracle!!

Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.
Philippians 1:3

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I can't wait to see this blog BLOW UP with pictures of that sweet boy!!! ;) Good Luck, Prayers & Best Wishes on Friday! Love Y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pictures! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete