Monday, February 7, 2011

36 weeks 3 days

My doctor appointment went good today!  Baby is head down and we OnLy have 2 weeks 4 days left!!  It is so CLOSE!!!  We can't wait to meet Barrett!!!

I went to Hobby Lobby and Target just to look around and browse but by the time I was done...I was SO TIRED!!  I'm thinking my shopping days while this big pregnant are coming to an end!!!  :) 
I am becoming uncomfortable and I think Barrett is running out of room.  He has been moving around quite a bit lately, which is always nice!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! It seems like it went by so fast! So excited for y'all! Can't wait to see him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe its only 2 1/2 weeks away!!!! Yea! So glad the doctor visit went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are blogging! We can't wait to meet baby Barrett!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Audrey! It's Crystal Chilek (Lamb). So exciting to hear about the upcoming arrival of your baby boy! I loved reading your blog. I have a blog and a web site too. You can check them out if you get the chance. :) http://artisticdesignsbycc.blogspot.com and http://jcchilek.shutterfly.com Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Crystal!! Great to hear from you!! Hope you are doing great! We are pretty excited and anxious to meet our little boy!! I tried looking at your blog and it wouldn't let me. :(
    Take care girl!!

    ReplyDelete