- Weight: 14.6 lbs
- Length: 25 inches
- He eats 4 oz. every 2-4 hours.
- Size 1-2 diapers
- He is wearing mostly 0-3 or 3 month clothing...some 3-6 month clothing.
- He loves his bath and loves having his clothes off!! haha
- Barrett loves to play on his play gym. Recently, he has started grabbing the toys that hang from it.
- He is holding his head up more and more during tummy time.
- He loves to stand and look in the mirror at himself!! He will smile and coo the whole time.
- He got a Bumbo seat from Papa T that he likes to sit in. He likes to stare at the TV while sitting in it.
- This one's for Ben...Ben has a
farttoot app on his iPhone and plays it for Barrett. SUCH a BOY thing!! There is only one of the noises on there that Barrett doesn't think is funny. He makes his frowny face when he hears it.
- Barrett USED to take great 2 hour naps but lately, will only take short little naps unless he is being held. I'm trying to break this habit.
- In the past couple weeks, he has gotten so much more content and happier.
- He loves to look at Bella (our dog).
- He is so easy to put to bed at night. (knock on wood!! ha!) We swaddle him, feed him, and put him down around 8:30-9:30. He only wakes up once during the night. Sometimes he will sleep through the night but it isn't consistent yet. He will sleep til 7 or 7:30 though which is awesome!!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
3 months old
Barrett is 3 months old today!! I know every mom says this but time is FLYING by!! He is growing and changing so quick.