Monday, January 31, 2011

Doctor Appointment

Today I am 35 weeks and 3 days pregnant!!  I also had a dr's appointment and everything looks great!!  I actually left the doctor's office, made it all the way back down to my car, looked at my phone, and the receptionist had called me saying we forgot to do some required bloodword.  So....up I went back up to the office, got blood drawn, and was on my way!   

We have been so blessed with this pregnancy...despite being sick in the beginning, everything has went just perfectly and I have had no complications.  I go to the doctor every week from here on out!

Our c-section is scheduled for February 25th at 9:30am and I CANNOT WAIT to meet our little boy!  On Valentines Day, we have a dr appointment and will actually get a sonogram that day.  They are just going to check and see how big this little guy is.   

I'm off to wash one more load of baby clothes!!  It may be the last load til he comes...we will see! 

3 weeks 4 days to go OR 25 days...whichever you prefer!  :)

We are expecting snow/sleet tomorrow morning and the low is 12 degrees!!  Ben thinks it will be a great day for chili so I went and got chili fixin's!

No comments:

Post a Comment