Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome!!

I decided to start this blog because I love looking at other people's blogs.  I thought it would be a neat way to document and look back.  I intend on having my blog printed in book form once a year or so for us to keep instead of scrapbooking.  I started scrapbooking last year but decided it is WAY too time consuming and expensive. 
My husband, Ben, and I live in a small town outside of the DFW area.  We are expecting a little blessing, Thomas Barrett, on February 25.  We are so excited and can't wait!  While we have been very blessed in our time here, we look forward to the day that we get to move back to good ole East Texas!

December 25, 2006...the day Ben proposed.  He proposed in front of my family on Christmas morning!!  What a sweetheart!!

The day I married the most amazing and kind man in the world! 
December 15, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment