Tuesday, November 1, 2011

31 Days of Thankfulness

Lots of people are posting "31 Days of Thankfulness" on their Facebook pages this month so...I thought I would post mine here instead. We have so much to be thankful for!!!

November...

1:
Audrey: I am so very thankful for my incredible husband, Ben! He always has a positive outlook on things, has an amazing amount of patience, and the best Dad to our little blessing! He is definitely my BETTER half!!
Ben: I am thakful for our wonderful family (Audrey, Barrett, and Bella).

2:
Audrey: I am thankful that God has blessed me with a precious child! Barrett is such a joy!!
Ben: I am thankful for my health!

3:
Audrey: I am thankful for my parents!! Without them, I would be totally lost! They raised me in a christian home with great morals and values and have always been there for me through EVERYTHING!!! And they are amazing grandparents to Barrett!!!
Ben: I am thankful for my parents!

4:
Audrey: I am thankful for my sister! She is a great sister and friend!! I love her vey much!!!
Ben: I am thankful for the farm!

5:
Audrey: I am very thankful to be a believer in Christ!
Ben: I am thankful for wonderful inlaws!

6:
Audrey: I am thankful for the beautiful weather outside today!
Ben: I am thankful for my country!

7:
Audrey: I am thankful for good naps! haha! Today, I was so sleepy and my mom and Whitney watched Barrett while I got a nap. Thank you!!
Ben: I am thankful for my job!

8:
Audrey: I am thankful for family friends that have came to pray with my mom before her back surgery today. What a blessing!
Ben: I am thankful for the rain!

9:
Audrey:  I am thankful for mine and my family's health.  We have had very few health issues and when we have God has pulled us through each and every one of them!
Ben:  I am thankful for a cozy home!

10:
Audrey:  I am thankful for inlaws who love my baby so much and raised my husband to be such a wonderful man.
Ben:  I am thankful for the beautiful weather outside today!

11:
Audrey:  I am thankful for the wonderful doctor that did my mom's back surgery this week.  She has had much needed relief!!!
Ben:  I am thankful for all the veterans!

12:
Audrey:  I am thankful for Ben'sjob!  I'm thankful that it provides for our family's needs and allows me to be a stay at home Mommy! 
Ben:  I am thankful for my brother!

13:
Audrey:  I am so very thankful for the closeness of my family!  We have so much fun together and enjoy spending time together!
Ben:  I am thankful for a safe trip home from the farm!

14:
Audrey:  I am thankful for my MOPS group!!  It is such a great way to meet other moms and visit.  I think it's also great for Barrett!
Ben:  I am thankful for a wife that is a good cook!

15:
Audrey:  I am thankful for a dependable vehicle to get us places.   
Ben:  I am thankful for chicken pot pie!  (haha...guess he said this because it's what we had for dinner!)

16:
Audrey:  I am thankful for medicine and vaccines!  Barrett had his other flu shot today and he did sooo good!!  Only cried for about 3 seconds!  I am thankful he can have a tiny vaccine that will greatly reduce his chances of getting the flu.
Ben:  I am thankful for being a Texan!

17:
Audrey:  I am thankful for my home!  It is perfect for our little family!!
Ben:  I am thankful for a beautiful day today!

18:
Audrey: I am thankful for the farm that Polly shares with all of us. It's a great place to build memories with my little family.
Ben: I am thankful for Bella!

19:
Audrey: I am thankful for the food we are able to put on the table. I realize that not every family is able to go buy groceries as needed.
Ben: I am thankful for the weekends!

20:
Audrey: I am thankful for forgiveness.
Ben: I am thankful for Sunday football!

21:
Audrey: I am thankful for the everyday necessities that make life do much easier!! (phones, cars, Internet, fridge, electricity, gasoline, fresh water, etc.)
Ben: I am thankful for good co-workers!

22:
Audrey: I am so very thankful for my parents marriage and bring from a home with both my parents still married! I can't imagine splitting up holidays and such.
Ben: I am thankful for our home!

23:
Audrey: I am thankful that my mom was feeling so much better and able to cook an early Thanksgiving dinner! There's nothing quite like my Nanny's dressing!!! (Made by my momma!)
Ben: I am thankful for a mother in law who cooks good!

24:
Audrey: I am thankful to be fortunate enough to have a big feast for Thanksgiving!!! Polly cooked an amazing Thanksgiving feast!
Ben: I am thankful for Polly's dressing!

25:
Audrey: I am thankful my baby has been so good with teething!! We just discovered he has cut his 3rd tooth and did awesome!!
Ben: I am thankful for my extended family!

26:
Audrey: I am thankful for safe travels for us and all my family during the holiday!! Thank you, Jesus!
Ben: I am thankful for a safe drive home!

27:
Audrey:  I am thankful for the cooler weather! 
Ben: I am thankful for a day to spend with my wife and son!

28:
Audrey: I am thankful for answered prayers!!
Ben: I am thankful for good health.

29:
Audrey:  I am thankful that Barrett will have 2 other little boy cousins around the same age as him to grow up with.  I know they will always have so much fun together. 
Ben:  I am thankful for my brother, Luke!

30:
Audrey:  I am thankful for my big comfy bed!!  It is always nice to come back to my own house and bed after time away. 
Ben:  I am thankful that Christmas is around the corner!

31:
Audrey:  I am thankful that we had a wonderful month and Thanksgiving!!  Life just doesn't get much better than this!  SOOOO much to be extremely thankful for all the time!  :)
Ben:  I am thankful, most importantly, for God!

No comments:

Post a Comment