Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mmmm...Avocados!!

Last night we went to dinner at Blue Goose Cantina.  It was super yummy.  We ate on the patio since the weather has been so nice!  I have been wanting to give Barrett some avocado to try but I haven't thought to pick them up at the store OR I see them and have no clue how to tell if they are ripe.  Ha!  My fish tacos had avocado on them so, I cut a little up and let him try it.  He really liked it and I think he really likes eating real food.  He's also been eating puffs the last few days.  He is doing really good with the few fingers foods we have tried.  Can't wait for him to try new foods!!! 

Also, while we were there, Barrett kept waving at every person that would work towards him.  And of course, Ben and I thought it was the CUTEST thing EVER!!  :)


What's this???


Ok...so he looks like he is choking or in total discomfort but he kept leaning back and being silly after every bite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment