Weight: 28.15 lbs.
Shoe: size 6
Diaper: size 5
Clothes: mostly 18 months, some 24 months
- dancing (As soon as Barrett hears music he will begin to dance. It is too cute!!)
- horses (He likes to stop by Papa T's and feed the horse behind his shop. He even knows when we are in the car and pass the shop.)
- Elmo (Nonnie bought him a portable DVD player and an Elmo DVD and he has loved Elmo ever since. He has since gotten some Elmo PJ's that he loves.)
- "nacks" - snacks (Barrett thinks everything he eats is a "nack"! And he loves to constantly ask for a "nack".)
- "take" - cake (haha!! He IS my child!!)
- Froot Loops cereal (and he can actually say "Froot Loop".)
- playing outside
- bugs (He likes to pretend that he is stepping on bugs. haha! And he will also pretend to pull a bug out of his ear and hand it to you...pretty hilarious!!)
- He likes to show people his shirt and shoes. :)
- brushing his teeth
- riding on the "mower" with Pops and working in his garden
Sleeping: Barrett hasn't been the greatest sleeper the past month or two. I think it's a combination of being in transition between houses, teething and just not wanting to miss out on any fun. He does not go down easy like he used to and he wakes during the night but we are hoping that changes once we get moved into our house and he has his own room again. Lately, Ben can put him to bed better than I can!! He cries if I lay him down but not for Ben most times. He takes 1-2 naps a day depending on what time he wakes up. Some mornings he will sleep a little later and just take one nap. I think he is trying to drop one of his naps. He HAS to have his "paci" and "lovey" to sleep!!
Barrett is usually a happy little boy but lately, he has starting throwing a few fits and fussing when he doesnt get his way. Terrible twos early??? YIKES!
He can make quite a few animal sounds and has a lot of words already. He will try his best to mimic anything you say! The doctor asked if he had 3-4 words and I looked at him like he had a third eye!! This boy has probably 30-40 words!! He is good at using his fork when eating and he are working on using a spoon.
I have recently started working just 2 days a week so Barrett has been staying with each of our moms. I think its good for both of us and I think Barrett likes spending some one on one time with his grandparents! He will begin MDO this fall one day a week, too.